Aims & Objectives
In the name of Al-laah, The-Source-Of-Mercy, The-Especially-Merciful.
The aims of the Islamic Human Rights Commission are:
1. To champion the rights & duties revealed for human beings.
2. To promote a new social & international order, based on truth, justice,
righteousness & generosity, rather than selfish interest.
3. To demand virtue & oppose wrongdoing in the exercise of power (from
whatever base that power derives - e.g. political, judicial, media,
economic, military, personal, etc.).
4. To gather information about, & to publicise, atrocities, oppression,
discrimination, & other abuses of divinely-granted rights.
5. To campaign for redress, & to support the victims, of such crimes.
6. To campaign to bring the perpetrators & their accomplices to justice.
7. To cooperate with other groups & individuals where such cooperation is
likely to further the achievement of these aims.
Recommend this article to a friend