The AIM and IHRC seminar on ‘Palestine and Al Quds’ took place on Sunday, 28 January, 2018 from 1 – 5pm at Abrar House, London, UK.
Watch the videos of the event below, read a summary of who spoke and what themes were discussed, and see the photo gallery at the end.
The event examined the following themes:
– The implications of 100 years of Balfour Declaration.
– Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions – BDS movement.
– Narratives of Zionism: Demonization of Palestine activism.
– Challenges of a one state-solution.
- Ken Livingston – Former Mayor of London
- Malia Bouattia – Former President of National Union of Students
- Massoud Shadjareh – Chairman of Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Father Frank Gelli – Reverend of Anglican Church
- Shaykh MS Bahmanpour – Islamic Centre of England
- Rabbi Aaron Cohen – Neturei Karta
- Nargess Moballeghi – Freelance Journalist
- Roshan M Salih – Chief Editor of 5Pillars
- Abir Safa – Spoken Word Artist
- George Galloway – Politician and Activist
- Les Levidow – Jews for Boycotting Israeli Goods
The panels chaired by:
- Amina Taylor – News Reporter, Press TV
- Raza Kazim – Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Innovative Minds