Join us for our seminar on ‘Palestine and Al Quds’
The event will examine the following themes:
– The implications of 100 years of Balfour Declaration.
– Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions – BDS movement.
– Narratives of Zionism: Demonization of Palestine activism.
– Challenges of a one state-solution.
WHEN: Sunday, 28 January from 1 – 5pm
WHERE: Abrar House, 45 Crawford Place, Marylebone, London W1H 4LP
- Ken Livingston – Former Mayor of London
- Malia Bouattia – Former President of National Union of Students
- Massoud Shadjareh – Chairman of Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Father Frank Gelli – Reverend of Anglican Church
- Shaykh MS Bahmanpour – Islamic Centre of England
- Rabbi Aaron Cohen – Neturei Karta
- Nargess Moballeghi – Freelance Journalist
- Roshan M Salih – Chief Editor of 5Pillars
- Abir Safa – Spoken Word Artist
- George Galloway – Politician and Activist
- Les Levidow – Jews for Boycotting Israeli Goods
- Amina Taylor – News Reporter, Press TV
- Raza Kazim – Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Ahlulbayt Islamic Mission (AIM)
- Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Innovative Minds