Join us for the annual demonstration in support of the oppressed people of Palestine, organised by the Justice for Palestine Committee.
“The Quds Day is a universal day. It is not an exclusive day for Quds itself. It is a day for the oppressed to rise and stand up against the arrogant.” – Imam Khomeini
WHEN: Sunday, 2 June 2019 at 3pm
WHERE: assembly point will be at the Home Office (2 Marsham Street, SW1P 4DF London)
Are you attending?
Please also read the Know Your Rights: Attending Protests page.
Do you want to arrange or find a coach coming from your city?
Please email Naveed email@example.com.
- Shaykh Bahmanpour
- Massoud Shadjareh – Islamic Human Rights Commission
- Mick Napier – Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Les Levidow – Campaign Against Criminalising Communities
- Maz Saleem – anti-racist and annti-war campaigner
- Abbas Edalat – Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran
Ahlulbayt Islamic Mission
Campaign Against Criminalising Communities
Football Against Apartheid
Hastings and Rye PSC
Islamic Human Rights Commission
Islamic Students Association
Jewish Network for Palestine
Lebanese Community in Scotland
Neturei Karta UK
Scottish Forum for Middle East and North Africa
Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign