Many pre-teens and teenagers go through the dilemma of not knowing what to do or how to reach their full potential. Join Tiny Mu’mins on an empowerment workshop to unmask tools to equip the youth to identify and achieve their true potential.
WHEN: Monday, 30 December 2019
– 7-10 years old: 11.30am to 1.30pm
– 11-14 years old: 3.30pm to 5.30pm
WHERE: IHRC Bookshop, 202 Preston Road, Wembley, London HA9 8PA
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ON EVENTBRITE!
We suggest that parents/guardians drop the kids off and pick them up at the end due to limited space. Two of the team members and workshop facilitators are DBS cleared and are qualified teachers.
By the end of this session all who attendees will:
- Realise that achieving is not limited to the ‘chosen few’
- Realise that nothing is off-limits
- Most importantly in true Tiny Mu’mins style, have fun while learning to reach for the stars.
Tiny Mu’mins empowerment workshops aim to help children and young people understand how they learn, how the brain works to significantly increase perseverance in learning. In addition we believe that confidence, resilience and skills to believe in themselves even in challenging times is the recipe for success for the youth.