Panelists & Speakers to include:
* Professor Tim Murphy (Deputy Director, LSE)
* Professor A.C. Grayling (Birkbeck)
* Mark Oaten MP (Lib Dem, Shadow Home Secretary)
* Hugo Charlton (CAMPACC, Chair of Green Party)
* Fahad Ansari (Islamic Human Rights Commission)
* Claire Fox (Director, Institute of Ideas)
* Makbool Javaid (Lawyer and Civil Rights Campaigner)
* Saghir Hussein (Stop Political Terror) – Chair
To take place at 6.15pm, Tuesday 8th November at the LSE in room G108 (opposite the Peacock Theatre on Portugal Street just off Kingsway). Room capacity is merely 125 and so a very full house is expected.
Hugo and Fahad will open up the discussion by addressing the audience with short talks followed by a structured panel discussion where questions and comments will be taken from the floor. Hugo and Fahad, will also be at liberty to question the panel at the Chair\’s discretion.
Please find attached detailed profiles of our distinguished panelists coupled with the event details. Due to parliamentary proceedings linked to the terrorism bill taking place on the day of the discussion one or two panelists may be late arriving.
Please inform others who you feel may be interested and arrive as early as possible as the number of seats will be very limited. We look forward to seeing you on the night.
Your LSESU Comparative Ideologies Society Committee