Latest event: Launch of report on RAN. Details here. Watch the event here.
Much of IHRC’s work has a focus on EU states, including projects undertaken with the support of European bodies, as well as work undertaken independently.
Our public events at EU bodies include discussions of these works.
Please find some selected items below.
Counter-Islamophobia Toolkit [external link]
Monitoring Racism against Migrants in Italy (2021)
Monitoring Islamophobia in Germany (2021)
Monitoring Islamophobia in Austria (2021)
Monitoring Islamophobia in France (2012)
Monitoring Islamophobia in the UK (2015)
Monitoring Islamophobia in the UK (2010)
1. Launch of ’Saving Grace: Attacks on Migrants and Human Rights Defenders in Italy’
2. Launch of the Counter-Islamophobia Toolkit 2018
3. Launch of the Counter Islamophobia Toolkit, Key National Messages – France
4. Launch of the Counter-Islamophobia Toolkit, Key National Messages – UK (London launch)
5. European Parliament Launch of Environment of Hate