Vigil & Protest
Called by the Association of Islamic Societies
Violation of Human Rights by the Occupation Forces in Iraq
The occupation forces have openly violated the rights of the Iraqi People by
• Torture of Prisoners
• Violation of Peace
• Disrespect to the sacred sites
We, the British Muslims staunchly show our fervent opposition to the occupation and our solidarity and support to the people of the Iraqi nation as a whole.
We strongly protest the:
• Occupation and the forces’ continuous occupation of Iraq.
• Disregarding of the sanctity of the holy Muslim sites
• Disrespect to the supreme custodians (Maraje’) & the Howza Ilmiyya of Iraq
• Torturing of the prisoners and violations of the Human Rights of the people of Iraq
We call for the immediate transfer of rule to the people of Iraq as the only means of securing peace for all its peoples.
Friday 14 May 2004
14:30 – 17:000
10 Downing Street
Association of Islamic Societies
To download a poster click on the link below: