Areas of expertise include:
- Media: identifying defamation/libel, complaints to Press Complaints Commission
- Education: discrimination on the basis of race or faith (ie complaints to schools, Local Authorities, Department of Education, Ofsted etc) / Prevent
- Police: Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Charity: Dealing with Charity Commission Investigations / Complaints against Charity Commission
- Complaints about racism and Islamophobia to government bodies (eg against social services findings/disclosure and barring service dislcosures etc)
For more information please speak to a member of our casework team by contacting us at info[at]ihrc.org or 0208 904 4222.
All information is treated in the strictest confidence and no information will be passed on to any third party without your consent.</p>
IHRC Advocacy is a project of Islamic Human Rights Commission Ltd, a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no 04716690. IHRC Advocacy is funded and supported by Islamic Human Rights Commission Trust, registered charity no 1106120.