- Day of Solidarity declared with Rohingya for 24 July
- A report by Rianne ten Veen for IHRC at the situation of Muslims in Myanmar (Burma) and discusses their plight within the human rights tragedy of that country.
- Forwarded Alert: Malaysia – Stop the Violence against Rohingyas
- Myanmar: Oral statement on the brutal discrimination against Rohingya
- VIDEO – Myanmar: Oral statement on the brutal discrimination against Rohingya
- Human rights in Myanmar: Situation of Rohingya ethnic minority Q&A
- ACTION ALERT: Free Burmese Political Prisoner U Kyaw Min
- Q&A on situation of Rohingya ethnic minority in Myanmar
For further information, go to Burmese Rohingya Organisation UK – http://www.bro-uk.org/v1/
The ASEAN NGO Coalition will organize a Freedom Flotilla mission to the Arakan/Rakhine state of Myanmar with the object of liberating the Rohingya from the continued persecution by the Myanmar securities. You can find out more about that here.