IHRC’s annual Al Quds Day Demonstration, a march in support of the Palestinian people and their rights will take place this year on Sunday 21st August from Portland Place (assemble near BBC Radio) at 2pm to Trafalgar Square. This rally is crucial in giving a voice to the destitute people of Palestine who have been under occupation for over 63 years.
Stand up for Justice; support Al Quds Day by doing the following:
- Arrange coaches from your locality to the Al Quds Demonstration, IHRC is happy to provide assistance please contact Zainab Zahra Bhalloo on 020 8904 4222 or send an enquiry to email@example.com for further information.
- Distribute flyers (available from IHRC).
- Change your profile picture to the Al Quds Day poster and tweet about the march.
- Promote the video advertisement.
- Contact your local Radio Ramadan for advertising slots and promotion.
- Forward this email to all your friends, family and local community.
If you’d like to help with publicity for Al-Quds Day 2010 and need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aloha Palestine
- Friends of Al Aqsa
- Friends of Lebanon
- Innovative Minds
- Islamic Centre of England
- Islamic Forum of Europe
- Islamic Students Association
- Jews Against Zionism
- Lebanese Community UK
- London BDS
- Muslim Association of Britain
- Muslim Council Britain
- Neturei Karta UK
- Palestine Legal Aid Fund
- Palestine Return Centre
- Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Stop the War Coalition
Please visit the Al Quds Day page for further information.
21st August 2011(Sunday)
2.00pm – 6.00pm
Portland Place (near BBC Radio just off Duchess Street) from 2pm to Trafalgar Square
Nearest train / tube:
Regents Park (Bakerloo), Great Portland Street (Metropolitan), Euston Square (Metropolitan), Euston Station(Northern, London Overground and national rail)
For more information, please contact the office on the numbers or email below
IHRC is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Please help IHRC by visiting https://www.ihrc.org.uk/catalog and making a donation or buying an item from our on-line store.
If you want to subscribe to the IHRC list please send an email to email@example.com
If you want to unsubscribe from the IHRC list please send an email from your subscribed email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are reusing this alert, please cite the source.
For more information, please contact the office on the numbers or email below.
“And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! Cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper.”
Holy Qur’an: Chapter 4, Verse 75
Join the Struggle for Justice. Join IHRC.
Islamic Human Rights Commission
PO Box 598
Telephone (+44) 20 8904 4222
Fax (+44) 20 8904 5183