Ages 12 – 15
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Explain what genocide is.
- Identify genocides of the 20th Century.
- Think critically about the responsibility of the international community in preventing genocide.
- Explain key events in history of the genocide that you have chosen to discuss.
This interactive lesson plan will raise awareness while ensuring students are allowed to be creative and truly engage with the subject matter
- PPT – Split into four teams
- PDF – Split into four teams
- PDF – Outline of lesson plan for ‘Split into four teams’ featuring a quiz, class discussion, individual activity, etc.
Return to the GMD Lesson Plans page.